U11-054 Crystal Gateway Tuesday Volleyball · Co-Ed Social
6 Regular Season + Play-offs
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 650.0 per team + 20.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 675.0 per team + 20.0 Processing Fee
- Free Agent Fees
- Early Bird 65.0 + 2.0 Processing Fee
- Regular 70.0 + 2.0 Processing Fee
The 7-week season starts Tuesday, June 14, 2011 with games between 6:30pm and 10:30pm. If necessary, extended league play will be on Monday nights. Matches are best-of-3 games with rally score to 25 points and last approximately 60 minutes. This league plays at a recreational level. If you are interested in playing at either an athletic level (B to BB rating), then please check out our Wednesday Night Crystal City program.
* Week 1 ... June 14
* Week 2 ... June 21
* Week 3 ... June 28
* Week 4 ... July 5
* Week 5 ... July 12
* Week 6 ... July 19
* Play-offs Week 1 ... July 26
* Play-offs Week 2 ... August 2
* Early Registration Discount ... March 29 - May 1, 2011
* Registration Happy Hour ... April 11 & May 2, 2011
* Captain's Meeting ... Wednesday, June 8 @ Crystal City Sports Pub
This is a 6 v 6 Volleyball League. Teams must play at least 2 females during the games. At minimum, teams field 4 players, of which 2 are female. Free Agent teams will consist of no more than 10 players.
The League fee includes 7 games (6 regular season games at least 1 play-off game), 1 AASL referee, all equipment, AASL t-shirts, access to DCSSC Parties. Early team registrations are $650 and include 12 shirts, there are no additional fees for adding additional players but extra players may purchase an additional shirt for $10. After May 1, team registrations go up to $675. Free agent fees are $70.00.
Payments by check or Venmo.com will waive the credit card transaction fee. For additional payment options, please e-mail James Cargo at email@example.com.
AASL does not issue refunds.
For assistance, please contact James Cargo at firstname.lastname@example.org.